Wednesday, August 26, 2020

10 Things I Believe: 10 Things I Do Not!

It's time to Break It Down!

 

I believe:

 

1.    There is an omnificent, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent (Almighty) God.

2.    Aside from God, no one else has any or all of those traits.

3.    The earth is round, rotates on its axis, and revolves around the sun.

4.    Gravity is a thing.

5.    Man has traveled to, and walked on the moon, and in space.

6.    Mary Trump

7.    The Middle Passage was cruel and devastatingly inhumane

8.    The 2020 Election is “A Serious Matter!”

9.    Racism is real…in America today; “This Is America!”

10. Black Lives Matter.

 

I do not believe:

 

1.    Black Lives Matter means Blue Lives Don’t.

2.    The righteous will be forsaken

3.    COVID-19 is a hoax

4.    Rules requiring mask-wearing during the pandemic violate anyone’s rights.

5.    Satan-worshipping pedophiles are plotting against Donald Trump (QAnon).

6.    African slaves were guest workers

7.    African slaves were also immigrants

8.    There is a last straw…for Trump supporters

9.    Opting out of voting is the answer (to anything, except how to give up).

10. Donald J. Trump is a big-brained stable genius.

 

Naturally, there are many more things I believe, and a good deal more that I don’t. Ten is a nice round number, and an apt cut-off point. The beauty of this post is, you may disagree with every single item I have posited above. The line of demarcation is clearly delineated. Those are things I believe, or do not believe. None of which is subject to change because it doesn’t align with your views. Have a great Wednesday. “10 Things I Believe; 10 Things I Do not!”

 

I’m done; holla back!

 

Read my blog anytime by clicking the linkhttp://thesphinxofcharlotte.comFind a new post each Wednesday.

 

To subscribeclick on Follow in the bottom right hand corner of my Home Page at http://thesphinxofcharlotte.com; enter your e-mail address in the designated space, and click on “Sign me up.” 

 

Subsequent editions of “Break It Down” will be mailed to your in-box.

Consult the links below for more detailed information on a variety of aspects relating to this post:


https://thesphinxofcharlotte.blogspot.com/2020/08/10-things-i-believe-10-things-i-do-not.html


No comments: