Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"The Blog That Wasn't!"

A funny thing happened on the way to this week’s blog. Well not funny, exactly; at least not in a humorous way, which I guess means it was not funny at all, really.

First, I had an evening of delightful and spirited conversation with an agent from my ISP, that’s Internet Service Provider, for the digitally challenged; better known as non-Net savvy. Add to that a number of exciting exchanges with a representative from my name-brand computer manufacturer, whom like the ISP, shall remain unnamed. Thank my parents for that modicum of discretion, for they taught me, “If you can’t say something nice about someone, don’t say anything.”

While I had not done a great deal of advanced research, I had done some, and I had thought a great deal, about what would have been this week’s topic. The good news is the matter is not likely to have a short shelf life. The bad news is by next week I may want to write about something else. In any event, the bottom line for this week is “The Blog That Wasn’t!”

The gritty details are mundane and insignificant, not worth repeating. Please accept my apologies, know that am disappointed, and most important, enjoy the break. I’m done; holla back!

Read my blog anytime by clicking the link:
http://thesphinxofcharlotte.blogspot.com/. The Sphinx of Charlotte publishes a new post is published each Wednesday. This week especially, if you have missed a few, take the opportunity to go back (scroll down) and check out previous issues.

No comments: